Premium Quality Pre Shrunk Poly Cotton Beekeeping Suit By Oz Armour
DESIGNED BY EXPERIENCED AUSTRALIAN BEEKEEPERS
- PROTECTION - Australian Brand OZ ARMOUR beekeeper suit is made with heavy duty polycotton, provides best protection against bee stings.
- REDUCED RISK OF STINGS - OZ ARMOUR maintains a protective barrier against bees. Fabric is heavy duty and thick enough to protect you against bee stings.
- EASY TO WEAR - OZ ARMOUR has leg-high zippers that allow easy wearing and removal. The Velcro and elastics on the ankles and wrists allow adjustment for your comfort, and the veils easily attach with zippers.
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING - Designed to last for years, our suit's hood is made of strong metallic Italian mesh, industrial-grade material with rayon reinforcement for the pockets and knee pads. Reinforced twill tape stitching.
- ENHANCED FEATURES -YKK Plastic Zippers, smoother and more durable than brass zipper, Front neck zippers overlap each other and for extra protection it has a flap to cover the zipper.
- With its excellent quality material, the OZ ARMOUR Beekeeping Full Suit provides the best protection.
- Flap over the front zipper for extra security
- High SPI stitch per inch It essentially decides the strength of our garment.
- This suit comes with Fencing Hood with high visibility mesh
- The fencing hood opens from the front, should you need to adjust your glasses or take a sip of water.
- Oz Armour's leg-high zippers allow easy wearing and removal. The Velcro and elastics on the ankles and wrists allow adjustment for your comfort.
- Our hood features a patented insert within the hood, which distances the mesh from your face.
- For your safety, zippers on the neck overlap each other so no chance of bee entrance.
- Nylon YKK zipper is smoother and long lasting than a brass zipper
- Double sliders on the leg and front zipper for easy access to internal pockets and comfortable in the bathroom.
- Reinforced twill tape stitching for extra strength.
- Increases the life of your suit.
- Reinforced twill tape stitching for extra strength ; increases the life of your suit.