BUY PREMIUM POLY COTTON HEAVY DUTY BEEKEEPING SUIT IN KHAKI COLOR FROM OZ ARMOUR USA!
- PROTECTION – Australian Brand OZ ARMOUR beekeeper suit is made with heavy duty pollycotton, provides best protection against bee stings.
- REDUCED RISK OF STINGS - OZ ARMOUR maintains a protective barrier against bees. Fabric is heavy duty and thick enough to protect you against bee stings.
- EASY TO WEAR – OZ ARMOUR has leg-high zippers that allow easy wearing and removal. The Velcro and elastics on the ankles and wrists allow adjustment for your comfort, and the veils easily attach with zippers.
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING - Designed to last for years, our suit’s hood is made of strong metallic Italian mesh, industrial-grade material with rayon reinforcement for the pockets and knee pads. Reinforced twill tape stitching.for the pockets and knee pads. Reinforced twill tape stitching.
- ENHANCED FEATURES –YKK Plastic Zippers, smoother and more durable than brass zipper, Front neck zippers overlap each other and for extra protection it has a flap to cover the zipper.
The Oz Armour Khaki Poly Cotton Beekeeping Suit & Veil offers the finest protection thanks to its outstanding material. Compared to white cloth, heavy duty fabric keeps you protected and becomes less filthy. For further security, place a flap over the front zipper.
High stitch-per-inch density It ultimately determines the durability of our clothing. Fencing Hood with high visibility mesh is included with this outfit. If you need to take a sip of water or adjust your spectacles, the fence hood unfolds from the front.
Leg-high zippers make it simple to put on and take off. The ankles and wrists include Velcro and elastics that may be adjusted for comfort. Our hood has a unique insert inside of it that keeps the mesh away from your face.
Zippers on the neck are overlaid for your protection to prevent bee entry. Brass zippers are less durable and less smooth than nylon YKK zippers.
For convenient access to internal pockets and comfort in the restroom, there are double sliders on the leg and a front zipper. Strengthening twill tape stitching with reinforcement increases the suit's lifespan.